Include voice-overs, fun facts and interactive games to help children build essential knowledge of history at home and school (The Romans KS2 – Curriculum 2014)
Specially designed for kids, with voice-overs, fun facts and interactive games to help children build essential knowledge of ancient history at home and in school.
Find out what life was like in Ancient Rome, learn about the Roman empire, the Gladiators, write your age using Roman numerals and more..
- The legend of Rome
- The rise of the Roman empire
- Great inventions of the Romans
- Who were the Gladiators?
- The Roman Army
- Roman family and life at home
- The Roman senate
- Romans Emperors
- Can you write today's date using Roman numerals ?
- What is Latin?
- The spread of Latin in the English language
- Can you write your age using roman numeral using a stylus and wax tablet?
- The fall of the Roman empire